- MAHSRA aspires to promote e-governance and accountability frameworks for multi-stakeholder engagements that involve mutually beneficial networks cutting across vulnerable communities, sectors and activities, and aimed at addressing inequalities, widening technological opportunities and building capacities for vulnerable people and institutions.
MAHSRA’s interventions within the domain of technological advancements are attributed within its long term planning, objectives and activities.
- Develop networking software and databases for easing immediate and distance institutional and activities and personnel management procedures;
- Develop distance humanitarian aid enhancements and e-processing mechanisms that immediately connect with the direct beneficiaries;
- Develop e-markets and networks with capacity and objective to market locally and home-made quality products of struggling producers;
- Train community youths in the development and management of community aid beneficial software and e-networks.
- Designing, building, installing and managing institutional management software and information processing databases.
- Designing and coordinating/managing e-payment opportunities for direct institutional aid and direct donor-beneficiary support enhancement.
- Conducting market research on home made products, liaising with local producers and marketing their products across e-market opportunities.
- Organising youth IT management training workshops and providing seed-capital for community beneficial technological innovations.