- MAHSRA aspires to promote activities meeting basic needs that improve the quality human life, expand economic opportunities, protect and improve the environment and promote pluralism and democratic participation especially with regards to vulnerable, marginalized, less privileged persons and the youths.
MAHSRA’s interventions within the domain of development and sustenance are majorly attributed within its annual objectives, activities and impact measurements.
- Mobilize vulnerable, marginalised and less privileged persons into small groups sharing ideas and engaging in opportunities to achieved long lasting solutions to their problems;
- Train and promote the youths on futuristic developmental opportunities that are institutionally achieved and sustained;
- Build the institutional capacities of local groups and associations on progressive and sustainable goals;
- Strategise local groups’ objectives and activities such that natural environmental benefits and preservation are neither tempered with nor undermined;
- Advocate for local and national government policies that are of fundamental importance to development and environmental salubriousness and climate change concerns.
- Mobilizing vulnerable, marginalized and less privileged persons into groups promoting their sustainable well being and durable group management policies;
- Organizing training workshops and promoting vocational programs for disadvantaged youths;
- Organizing functional and organizational capacity building workshops for local groups;
- Educating local groups on the importance of environmental preservation and consideration when carrying out their individual and group activities;
- Arranging meetings with influential government authorities and preparing position papers on cases of developmental projects crisscrossing with environmental salubriousness and climate change issues.
- Assessment on standards of living of concerned members and more enhancement of sustainable initiatives by groups of vulnerable, marginalized and less privileged persons;
- Assessment on numbers of entrepreneurs providing vocational training for other disadvantaged youths;
- Assessment on number local groups developing new sustainable management programs and long lasting group investment endeavors;
- Assessment on local groups considering environmental preservation initiatives when putting in place their action plans;
- Assessment on government policies and decrees favoring development and environmental preservation.